15th April 2010
Managing Long-Term Conditions 2010
Date: 15 & 16 April
Venue: Harrogate International Centre
Have you secured your place at the UK’s largest event addressing long term conditions? MLTC 2010 provides the ultimate resource to get up to date with the latest clinical guidance and best practice in Long Term Conditions.
- Learn from pioneering organisations who have improved care with reduced resources
- Meet leading suppliers at the largest exhibition for LTC professionals
- Gain innovative and practical solutions from our free to attend exhibition, seminars, keynote sessions and clinical training zones
This year the programme includes a streamed session focusing on neurological conditions on the afternoon of 15 April, which the Neurological Alliance has helped to shape. The session will be Chaired by Dr. Kirstine Knox, Chair of the Neurological Alliance and Chief Executive of the MND Association. Speakers include:
- Clare Moonan, Chief Executive (External), Neurological Alliance
- Sue Thomas, Head of Commissioning Support, Neurological Commissioning Support
Visit the Managing Long-Term Conditions Conference website to book your place at the conference and exhibition today!
Quote code: END- DY