6th November 2018
Our 2018 Annual Members’ Meeting and AGM
2018 Annual General Meeting: Notice of Meeting
Full and Affiliate Members are invited to receive a letter from the Chair for the Notice of the meeting and accompanying information about the Annual General Meeting (AGM).
Associate Members and other non-voting partners are invited to receive a letter from the Chair and additional information about the AGM
Order of business
Our Members’ Meeting and AGM are taking place on Wednesday 21 November 2018 at the NCVO, Regent’s Wharf, 8 All Saints Street, London, N1 9RL. We would be delighted if members were able to attend.
The order of business will be as follows:
- 08:30 – 09:00 Arrival and registration
- 09:00 – 09:05 Welcome: Suzanne Dobson, Chair, Neurological Alliance
- 09:05-10:00 Plenary: Professor Stephen Powis, National Medical Director, NHS England
- 10:00 – 12:30 Members’ Meeting
- 12:30 – 13:30 Lunch
- 13:30 – 13:45 Members’ meeting roundup
- 13:45 – 14:45 Annual General Meeting
The full draft programme is here