3rd September 2010
Accredited NLP Practitioner Training Charity Offer
The GWiz Learning Partnership is offering reduced rate places to staff employed by registered charities on its Accredited NLP Practitioner training from 16 to 24 October 2010.
Why sponsor your staff on an NLP Practitioner Training with The GWiz Learning Partnership?
1. NLP significantly improves leadership skills, communication, influencing skills, self confidence and charisma.
2. The GWiz Learning Partnership has a proven track record of delivering NLP and Corporate Leadership training.
3. Main Trainers Joe and Melody Cheal are Master NLP Trainers. Only a small percentage of trainers ever attain this status.
4. GWiz is at the forefront of research into how NLP works so successfully, both Melody and Joe have spoken at the International NLP Research Conference.
What is NLP Practitioner Training?
NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) could be defined as ‘the psychology of excellence and the science of change’. An NLP Practitioner could be described as ‘an agent for change’.
The principles of NLP can be used at different levels to:
- Develop yourself (Personal)
- Help develop others (Interpersonal)
- Realign businesses (Organisational)
NLP was founded originally to model excellence. By establishing exactly how achievements are made, excellence can be ‘installed’ and repeated again and again. From this starting point, over the last thirty years, an array of processes, concepts and techniques have been developed to enable a Practitioner to:
- become more resourceful in managing attitudes, thoughts, emotions, behaviours and beliefs
- relate to others easily and effortlessly,
- understand how language and its use has a direct impact on your state, your brain and your success in communicating with others.
How does the programme work?
The offer pertains to a nine day intensive course, starting on Saturday 16 and concluding on Sunday 24 October. GWiz limit the programme to a maximum of 16 people, meaning that students all receive personal coaching from Joe and Melody as well as from assisting NLP Coaches. Before the course, all students will receive a 20 hours MP3 to listen to as preparation for the training. All of the assessment take place during the course so successful students will be certified as NLP Practitioners on the final day of the course. Assessment is a mixture of practical assessment and a written, open book exam.
What are the costs?
The full cost of the course, including certification, is £1,250 plus VAT early bird rate or £1,450 plus VAT rate for late bookings. Certification is £250. GWiz is pleased to offer limited charity places for just £500 plus VAT.
What do I need to do to book places?
To receive full booking details, contact Melody Cheal on 01767 640956 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.