AGM and members’ meeting 2018
Our AGM and members’ meeting was held on 21 November 2018.
Annual general meeting
The following matters were approved:
- Minutes of the AGM 2017
- The annual report and accounts 2017–18
- To delegate responsibility for choosing the independent examiner for the forthcoming year to the board of trustees.
Three trustees stepped down from the board:
- Alice Doyle, Chief Executive, Brain and Spine Foundation
- Ruth Ingledew, Chief Executive, Myaware
- David White, Chair, Cavernoma Alliance
Many thanks go out to them to their contributions as trustees of The Neurological Alliance.
We welcome three new trustees to the board:
- David Martin, Chief Executive, MS Trust
- Pamela Mackenzie, Director of Neurological Services and Scotland, Sue Ryder
- Amanda Swain, Vice Chair, UKABIF