AGM and members’ meeting 2019
Our AGM and members’ meeting was held on Wednesday 20 November 2019 at the NCVO, Regent’s Wharf, 8 All Saints Street, London, N1 9RL. We would like to thank members and friends of The Neurological Alliance for attending.
Annual General Meeting
The following matters were approved:
- The minutes of the AGM 2018
- The annual report and accounts 2018-19
- To delegate responsibility for selecting The Neurological Alliance’s independent examiners for the forthcoming year 2019-20 to the Board of Trustees
The minutes of the 2019 AGM are available here.
Our annual report and accounts are available here.
We welcome four new Trustees to the Board:
- Katherine Crawford, Director of Services, Parkinson’s UK
- Chris James, Director of External Affairs, MND Association
- Angie Pullen, Services Manager, Epilepsy Action
- Marc Smith, Chief Executive, Brain and Spine Foundation
Please see Our Team page for more information about our Trustees.
We would like to thank our speakers for taking part in our members’ meeting.
A summary of the day is available here.