Easy to read information: My Neuro Survey
What you think matters, so make your voice heard.
We are The Neurological Alliance. An alliance is a group of organisations.
We want to make treatment, care and support better for people with neurological conditions.
A neurological condition can affect your brain, spine or nervous system.
It can change how you think, feel and act.
For example you might
- Have a learning disability
- Have a brain injury
- Have another condition that affects the way you think, feel and act.
We want to ask you some questions
We want to know
- What life is like if you have one of these conditions
- If you are getting the right treatment, care and support.
You do not have to answer all the questions if you do not want to.
You can take as long as you need to answer.
The more people who take part in our survey, the more we can change life for the better.
Taking part in our survey
You can take part and answer questions if you
- Have a neurological condition
- Support someone who has a neurological condition
- Live in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.
We will keep your answers safe and confidential.
This means that nobody else will see your answers.
We will only get in touch if you say we can.
How to fill out the survey
By telephone – you can ask for help on the call to fill out the answers. There is no charge for the call.
0800 783 1775
You can also answer the questions on paper. You can get the questions in easy read if you ring the same telephone number.
The survey is running up until 6th February 2022. Please send your answers to the questions before this date.
Thank you to Proud and Loud Arts for taking time to make this information easy to read.