There are many benefits of being a member of The Neurological Alliance:
- Receiving detailed reports on the findings of My Neuro Survey for the condition(s) your organisation represents
- Hearing the very latest updates on policy developments through our member-only newsletters, webinars and meetings
- Strengthening the voice of the people you represent and stretching your own resources further through working on shared issues such as mental health, rare disease, rehabilitation, early diagnosis, and access to specialists
- Having the opportunity to influence public policy through attending meetings with policy makers and contributing to consultations.
- Providing a network to connect with your peers and learn from each other at CEO level and through member meetings and sub-groups
- Promoting your events, publications and news through our newsletter, website, social media and policy networks.
- Joining the Neuro Alliance ‘team’ working together to achieve common goals instead of working alone.
Senior managers from full or affiliate member organisations can also stand as a Trustee and shape the strategic direction of the Neurological Alliance.
“Like many members of The Neurological Alliance, my organisation is small. We are dedicated to helping people with a rare neurological condition but without The Alliance would struggle to have a voice in the policy process. The Alliance make it easy for me to ensure the views of the people I represent are included in policy making.”